Return Policies and Procedures
Dear Valued Customer.
Thank you for your purchase. We at Helicopter World strive to fulfill all of your Helicopter needs.
- For all returns, you must call us for a Return Merchandising Authorization number (RMA#); no returns will be accepted without it. Please call us at (408) 451-1155.
- When calling please have the following information ready: purchaser's name, customer number, invoice number, part number and the nature of the problem.
- THE RETURN MUST BE POSTMARKED 7 DAYS FROM CALLING IN FOR THE RMA# IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED.
- All returns must be accompanied with a copy of the original invoice with RMA number; you must also put the RMA number on outside of the package.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs of returning item/s back. Moreover, customer is responsible in making sure that their return package is insured.
- All transportation and insurance charges for the return must be prepaid.
- All returns must be submitted within seven days of receipt. All returns submitted after seven days of receipt will be charged a 15-35% restocking fee depending upon inspection of received merchandise.
- All claims for damaged or missing goods must be made with carrier within 7 business days of receipt.
- All defective items must be processed through the manufacturer or distributor of the item.
- All electrical items, software, special orders, training videos, magazines are not returnable for credit, exchange, or refunds.
- No return will be accepted if it has been over 30 days from purchase.
- All returns must be in new and resellable condition, have original packaging materials, manuals, and accessories provided by the manufacturer.
- Items not accepted for return or refund if deemed used (i.e. blades showing signs of being mounted, tools showing signs of wear, batteries showing signs of being soldered).
- If any order is returned that has received free shipping, customer is responsible for the freight amount.
- If you’re a Century customer please contact Century’s main office in the United States (408-451-1155) for any returns or problems with your order.
- Helicopter World reserves the right to change terms and conditions of sale at any time.
- Return policy is subject to change without notice.